Friday 8 April 2011

Large prints or a book?

Starting to think about how I want to lay out my final images. I have already decided that the images are stronger together rather than alone so either way I will be putting them in a grid form. that will either be large grids of 9 images or smaller grids of maybe 6 or even 3.
To help me visualise how it will look I have made a mock gallery and a book page.


I think that I prefer the large prints. However the size may be a little over my budget, perhaps if each images was printed separately and arranged onto a large white background it would be a lot easier. 
I like the idea of making a book but after looking at my mock ups I think that the large prints are much stronger. 
I showed these images when I gave my presentation and the feedback I got received agreed that the larger prints would be more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment